Every week, Broadway.com gives audiences a glimpse at actors in their natural habitat by taking you inside the dressing rooms of the theater’s biggest stars for our "My Space" photo feature. As another exciting year on Broadway comes to a close, we are celebrating by taking a look back at the year's top theater stories. Click on below to revisit the five most popular My Space shoots of the year, from Alice Ripley's Next to Normal haven to Krysta Rodriguez's quasi-macabre Addams Family digs.
1. Alice Ripley Surrounds Herself with Treasured Totems
2. Witches, Mustaches & Elvis: Mandy Gonzalez’ Wicked Elphaba Accessories
3. Fly Away With Katie Rose Clarke and Her Popular Dressing Room at Wicked
4. American Idiot’s Tony Vincent Give in to Temptation in his Backstage Digs
5. Every Day is Wednesday in Krysta Rodriguez’s Addams Family Dressing Room