The very busy photographers of Broadway.com work night and day all year to capture everything that's going on in the world of theater, both onstage and off. As 2011 comes to an end, we are celebrating a thrilling year by revisiting our most-viewed Photo Ops, from newly minted phenomenon The Book of Mormon to Broadway Bares debauchery to a day in the life of Follies sweetheart Danny Burstein and (of course!) the ever-popular Glee gang. Click on below to take a stroll back through the year’s favorite photos.
1. Book Club! Celebs Keep the Faith at Opening Night of Trey Parker and Matt Stone's Mormon Musical
2. Party Time! Normal Heart Stars, Chris Rock and More Hobnob at the Post-Show Tony Ball
3. Patina Miller, Beth Leavel and Broadway's Hottest Boys Show Some Skin at Broadway Bares XXI: Masterpiece
4. Spend a Day with Follies' Fabulous Song-and-Dance Man Danny Burstein
5. Glee in NYC! See Pics of Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Co.'s Central Park Adventure