Every day, Broadway.com brings theater fans up close to their favorite stars and behind the scenes at their favorite shows with our popular, one-of-a-kind video features. Now, we're ranking our top-played videos with this weekly list. Here are the most-watched Broadway.com videos from September 5 to September 11.
1. Hedda’s Headlines: Backstage at Chaplin With Jenn Colella, Episode 2: Broadway.com’s popular new video blogger Jenn Colella takes the top spot for the second week in a row as she introduces the handsome, funny and talented men of Chaplin. Meet Rob McClure, Michael McCormick, Wayne Alan Wilcox and more.
2. Cheer Factor: Backstage at Bring It On With Ryann Redmond, Episode 5: The ebullient Ryann Redmond is back and takes Bring It On: The Musical fans to the far reaches of the St. James Theatre, including the hair and wardrobe rooms, orchestra pit, carpentry crew room, stage managers’ office and more. Whew!
3. Exclusive Preview of Peter and the Starcatcher Commercial: Broadway.com gave fans a first look at the funny new TV ad for Peter and the Starcatcher, featuring Matthew Saldivar as Black Stache and Kevin Del Aguila as his loyal sidekick, Smee. (It's a play, not a musical!)
4. On the Scene at the Scandalous Press Event: The luminous Carolee Carmello, hilarious Roz Ryan and Broadway-debuting writer Kathie Lee Gifford explain who Aimee Semple McPherson was and why Broadway audiences will enjoy seeing Scandalous, a musical about her life.
5. My Space With The Phantom of the Opera’s Trista Moldovan: Backstage at the Majestic Theatre, Phantom leading lady Trista Moldovan shows off her knee pads and calf board, plus a 10-year-old letter that predicted she would play Christine Daae one day!