Every day, Broadway.com brings theater fans up close to their favorite stars and behind the scenes at their favorite shows with our popular, one-of-a-kind video features. Now, we’re ranking our top-played videos with this weekly list. Here are the most-watched Broadway.com videos from October 10 to October 16.
1. King of New York, Episode 3: Newsies Star Corey Cott Goes Undercover: Readers can’t seem to get enough of Newsies star Corey Cott’s backstage video blog! This week, Cott was uber popular for his daring undercover mission to the Nederlander Theatre’s stage door.
2. On the Scene with the Stars of Dead Accounts: Before they spar as onstage siblings in Theresa Rebeck’s new comedy Dead Accounts, stars Norbert Leo Butz and Katie Holmes chatted with us about their love of ice cream—and plenty of Broadway.com readers ate it up!
3. Hedda’s Headlines: Backstage at Chaplin with Jenn Colella, Episode 7: Jenn Colella’s fabulous Chaplin vlog roared back into the top five this week. Colella brought us backstage at the Barrymore Theatre, where she shined a spotlight on the show’s superb swings.
4. Mormon's Rory O’Malley Goes Side by Side by Susan Blackwell: Susan Blackwell brought along adorable Mormon Rory O’Malley for her latest installment of Side by Side. The hilarious duo’s backyard mischief was funny, dangerous and one of this week’s most-watched videos!
5. Ask a Star with Falling Leading Lady Julia Murney: Former Wicked favorite Julia Murney took on a wave of questions from fans about her new play Falling and her experiences with pancakes, Yoko Ono and commercial drugs. We loved her answers, and it looks like you did, too!