Broadway.com offers stage fans the best video coverage anywhere, including reviews from theatergoers just like you, character portraits of Broadway’s most fascinating roles and exclusive video blogs. Below are the most-watched videos from November 7 through November 13:
1. Annie Word of Mouth Review: Topping this week’s chart, Broadway.com reviewers Anna, Brittany and Zander headed to the Palace Theatre to see the sparkling revival of Annie, starring Lilla Crawford, Katie Finneran and Anthony Warlow. Their unanimous conclusion was summed up by Anna: “It’s a winner!”
2. Character Study With The Lion King Star Chantel Riley: As part of our complete coverage of the megahit musical’s 15th anniversary on Broadway, The Lion King’s Chantel Riley muses on her strong and powerful character, Nala, and how the role helped her feel more confident in real life.
3. Musical Clips from the Broadway Revival of The Mystery of Edwin Drood: Fans were excited to see extended video footage of Chita Rivera, Stephanie J. Block, Will Chase and more in action as Roundabout Theatre Company’s revival of The Mystery of Edwin Drood headed toward opening night at Studio 54.
4. Character Study With Chaplin Star Rob McClure: How does Rob McClure achieve his startling transformation into the Little Tramp in Chaplin? Backstage at the Barrymore Theatre, the acclaimed star discusses the physical demands of his role while applying whiteface makeup, eyeliner and that famous mustache.
5. King of New York, Episode 6: After a hurricane-fueled hiatus, popular video blogger Corey Cott makes the rounds at the Nederlander Theatre to chat with Newsies castmates joining him in the thrill of making their Broadway debuts.