Broadway.com is your top source for exclusive, in-depth video features, and this week’s top five list includes a fascinating visit with fan favorite Aaron Tveit, Rachelle Rak’s adorable debut as a video blogger, a pair of London backstage tours and Drood star Stephanie J. Block sharing laughs with Susan Blackwell. Check out the most-watched videos from January 2 through January 8.
1. Show People With Aaron Tveit: To the barricades! Les Miserables star Aaron Tveit joins Broadway.com editor in chief Paul Wontorek for an in-depth chat about his “epic” death scene as Enjolras (and a guide to pronouncing the character’s name!), his forthcoming TV series Graceland and lots more.
2. I Love Rak ‘n’ Roll With Flashdance’s Rachelle Rak, Episode 1: Bubbly Flashdance tour star Rachelle Rak kicks off her new video blog in her memorabilia-filled childhood bedroom (“the shrine”) in Pittsburgh, introduces her cute husband and previews her hot new musical.
3. Backstage With Top Hat Star Charlotte Gooch: The dance-tastic London musical Top Hat now features rising star Charlotte Gooch in the role made famous by Ginger Rogers. Gooch chatted with Broadway.com’s Beth Stevens about herself and the show backstage at the Aldwych Theatre.
4. Side by Side With Drood Star Stephanie J. Block: Enjoy the holidays one more time as The Mystery of Edwin Drood star Stephanie J. Block teaches Susan Blackwell how to wrap a present and shares kisses with her Broadway star pup Macaco.
5. Backstage With One Man, Two Guvnors Star Tom Edden: This one definitely deserves a second week in the top five: Funny and charming One Man, Two Guvnors star Tom Edden shows off the Queen’s chair and lots more backstage tidbits at London’s Theatre Royal Haymarket.