Another week, another long list of exclusive video features on Broadway.com! Stage fans couldn't get enough of Lindsay Mendez's fun and games at Wicked, Lilla Crawford's salon visit and introduction of Annie's new orphans and Broadway.com's own foray into Times Square to "hear the people sing" (or try to!). Click below to catch up on the most-watched videos from July 24 to July 30:
1. Fly Girl: Backstage at Wicked With Lindsay Mendez, Episode 4: Get ready for a rousing round of Heads Up, as Wicked star Lindsay Mendez joins co-stars Katie Rose Clarke, Derek Klena and Adam Grupper for backstage fun. Clarke then grabs the camera for a close-up of Glinda’s costumes, Mendez answers fans’ questions, and more.
2. Simply Red: Backstage at Annie With Lilla Crawford, Episode 7: Wonder how Annie star Lilla Crawford keeps her curls looking so adorable? Broadway.com’s vlogger heads to Ouidad Salon for a special curl treatment, teaches drama camp students the “Hard Knock Life” dance and shares tea time with her show’s new orphans.
3. Tourists Test Their Show Tune Knowledge: Intrepid Broadway.com intern Wendi Reichstein heads to Times Square to challenge unsuspecting tourists to complete phrases like “The sun will come out…” “Look at me, I’m the…” “Come on babe, why don’t we paint the town…” and more. Click and see if you can do better than these brave Broadway fans!
4. Show People With Annie Star Faith Prince: Tony winner Faith Prince explains why Miss Hannigan in Annie is an irresistible role, shows off her distinctive laugh, reviews her impressive Broadway resume, talks about her sideline as an acting teacher, brags on her “delicious” college-bound son and musician husband and more.
5. The Broadway.com Show, Episode 24: In our weekly video pop culture roundup, Broadway.com editors share fall casting news, run down a list of favorite Broadway princes, show off a Sexy cast photo, offer an Anna Kendrick Smackdown, give fans scoop about the proposed Magic Mike musical, and more.