All great vlogs must come to an end, and Lilla Crawford signed off after eight episodes and her final performance in Annie. Joining her in this week’s top five are Wicked vlogger Lindsay Mendez and a trio of Broadway.com’s signature features. Click below to catch up on the most-watched videos from July 31 to August 6:
1. Fly Girl: Backstage at Wicked With Lindsay Mendez, Episode 5: It’s ladies’ night for star vlogger Lindsay Mendez as she shares a fight call with Glinda standby Tiffany Haas, chats with “sister” Catherine Charlebois (Nessarose) and introduces the “amazing women” of the Wicked ensemble, including Tess Ferrell, who covers 19 roles. Plus: Backstage art with Derek Klena!
2. Show People With Ramin Karimloo: West End and cabaret headliner Ramin Karimloo chats with Editor in Chief Paul Wontorek about the star’s “Broadgrass” style of music, explains why he bought the URL ThatIranianPhantom.com, reveals his musical theater idols, talks about playing Jean Valjean in Toronto and answers questions Instagrammed by fans.
3. Simply Red: Backstage at Annie With Lilla Crawford, Episode 8: It’s time to say farewell to Annie star Lilla Crawford, who begins her final episode by imitating (precisely) the vlog styles of Billy Porter, Laura Osnes, Lindsay Mendez and Alan Cumming, shares tea time with Faith Prince, attends opening night of The Smurfs 2 and takes her final Broadway bow. Don’t miss it!
4. The Broadway.com Show, Episode 24: Another busy week in the world of theater and pop culture, and Broadway.com’s intrepid reporters share all the buzz, including plans for a return of Killer Joe, Darren Criss singing Sondheim in a new documentary, a High Five salute to the songs of Avenue Q and kudos to Star of the Week Renee Elise Goldsberry.
5. Ask a Star With Forever Tango Stars Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: In an feisty joint Ask a Star, Forever Tango dance partners and Dancing With the Stars vets Karina and Maks playfully spar about what it takes to “fly” onstage, whether anybody can be taught to dance and whether it’s possible to share a passionate dance with a partner you don’t like.