The best and most entertaining original video features are on Broadway.com! This week, a pair of star vloggers made our top five list, joined by Show People, The Broadway.com Show and a preview of Horton Foote’s The Old Friends. Click below to catch up on the most-watched video features from September 4 to September 10:
1. Kiss & Tell: Backstage at First Date With Krysta Rodriguez, Episode 5: Vlogger Krysta Rodriguez shows off wire art by First Date doorman Regan Kimmel, interviews “gluten aware” co-star Kate Loprest, and discusses the joy of sharing a coconut Cronut with Zachary Levi, who explains that it’s like “if angels had sex and gave birth to a pastry.”
2. Show People With Jinkx Monsoon: NYC stage newcomer and RuPaul’s Drag Race winner Jinkx Monsoon chats with Paul Wontorek about the off-Broadway hit The Vaudevillians, being a “gay hipster” from Seattle, his starring roles in Rent and Spring Awakening and how his real-life look as Jerick Hoffer is different from that of the fabulous Jinkx.
3. The Broadway.com Show, Episode 29: The latest edition of our weekly pop culture roundup is packed with fan favorites, from an adorable school picture of Newsies star Corey Cott to Star of the Week Ariana Grande to a starry “Smackdown” between Sutton Foster and Luara Osnes. And don’t miss Rachelle Rak’s “Sas-isms”!
4. Miracle Man: Backstage at Motown The Musical With Charl Brown, Episode 2: Charming Motown vlogger Charl heads outside to greet birthday girl Sally, chats with Broadway vet about Marva Hicks about touring with Stevie Wonder, shares wig fun with female ensemble members and counts down his co-stars’ Broadway shows.
5. Show Tease: The Old Friends: Cotter Smith visits Broadway.com’s studio to preview the world premiere of the late Horton Foote’s The Old Friends at Signature Theatre. It’s a dark and funny play that Foote revised for several decades, and now off-Broadway audiences get to see it in a production co-starring Hallie Foote, Betty Buckley and Lois Smith.