Through simple script analysis, students demystify aspects of classical theatre. Shakespeare’s plays were written in a time when directors were rarely used, so special attention was given to the clues and hints concealed within the writing. These “hidden directions” help performers to select acting beats and character intentions. Students will have the opportunity of participating in group acting exercises as well as volunteering for individual activities that make Shakespeare fun!
Special details for this workshop:
• Taught by a qualified teaching artist
• Materials are provided by our instructor.
• You can add a Q&A with a Broadway performer for an additional fee.
• Educator price: $24/person
• Flat rate: $600
• Prices are subject to change. Please call Broadway Classroom for current rates.
Workshop pricing is based on a group of 25 or more. If less than 25, refer to the flat rate.
Taught by a leading New York City career coach or casting director, this session will give students the business skills for a successful career in theatre. The group will ...
The Acting Audition workshop gives students the knowledge of how important first impressions are when entering the audition room for the first time. This workshop will focus on the ...