Participants will work together in teams learning all the aspects of what it takes to put on a Broadway show. From the actors to the wardrobe staff to the lighting department and stage management, every aspect of a professional production will be represented. The program focuses on the importance of communication, collaboration and creativity. This workshop is highly interactive, fascinating and most of all, fun! All Hands on Tech! is adaptable to all age groups and levels of experience.
Special details for this workshop:
• Taught by qualified teaching artists and stage managers
• Content in this workshop is not show-specific.
• Add a Q&A with a Broadway performer for an additional fee of $125.
• This workshop is a 2-hour session.
• Educator price: $28/person
• Flat rate: $700
• Prices are subject to change. Please call Broadway Classroom for current rates.
Workshop pricing is based on a group of 25 or more. If less than 25, refer to the flat rate.
Students are actively participating during this fast-paced and fun session. After learning a few warm-ups, students then focus on teambuilding and listening skills. Quick thinking and creativity are put ...
Through demonstrations applied to volunteers, your group will learn the basics of make-up application and effects-rendering from a professional make-up artist. This lecture-based class will show your group the ...