Students will learn techniques of vocal dynamics and acting through song while working with a musical director on a piece of Broadway music. Explore the art of marrying music and drama to effectively achieve great emotional impact. Then, students have the opportunity to perform the piece they just learned with a Broadway guest performer, followed by a question-and-answer session.
Special details for this workshop:
• Taught by a Broadway musician or musical director
• Show-specific material is available (some restrictions may apply).
• Q&A with a Broadway performer
• Educator price: $25/person
• Flat rate: $625
• Prices are subject to change. Please call Broadway Classroom for current rates.
Workshop pricing is based on a group of 25 or more. If less than 25, refer to the flat rate.
This session is taught by Broadway performers from the show the group is seeing. Sheet music will be provided to the group, who will then work with a cast ...