Six to eight students from your class perform either a monologue or song (with sheet music for the pianist) for a Broadway director or casting director and receive constructive criticism in a positive environment. This is followed by a question-and-answer session with a Broadway performer who will sing and give you a peek into his/her audition material.
Special details for this workshop:
• Students must provide their own material (16-32 bars of music or a one-minute monologue)
• Taught by a qualified teaching artist, casting director or Broadway performer
• Q&A with a Broadway performer
• Two-hour session
• Educator price: $26/person
• Flat rate: $650
• Prices are subject to change. Please call Broadway Classroom for current rates.
Workshop pricing is based on a group of 25 or more. If less than 25, refer to the flat rate.
Explore Broadway’s historical significance as well as the training process of a Broadway actor. Students start with physical and vocal warm-ups, followed by interactive focus/listening exercises and theatre games. ...
This session is taught by Broadway performers from the show the group is seeing. Sheet music will be provided to the group, who will then work with a cast ...