Through demonstrations applied to volunteers, your group will learn the basics of make-up application and effects-rendering from a professional make-up artist. This lecture-based class will show your group the correct technique of make-up application and give a bit of the history on why make-up is applied during live theatre.
Special details for this workshop:
• Taught by a qualified make-up artist
• Two-three volunteers are used to demonstrate the make-up techniques.
• You can add a Q&A with a Broadway performer for an additional fee.
• Educator price: $23/person
• Flat rate: $575
• Prices are subject to change. Please call Broadway Classroom for current rates.
Workshop pricing is based on a group of 25 or more. If less than 25, refer to the flat rate.
Our Broadway costumer will take your group from design and draping to execution of the simplest shirts and elaborate stagewear. You'll see the actual sketches and finished costume photos. ...
Your group will have the chance to learn how Broadway professionals have only seconds to change costumes for a quick scene change. Everyone will have the opportunity to see ...