Students have the opportunity to experience many different Broadway dance styles. This session can be taught by a performer from the show the group is seeing and feature choreography from that show. Other options for this workshop include a professional dance audition or a specific type of dance (tap, modern, hip hop, etc). There is always time for questions, pictures and autographs!
Special details for this workshop:
• Taught by a qualified teaching artist or a Broadway performer
• You may learn material from the show you are seeing (some restrictions may apply).
• Don't forget to bring your dancin' shoes and clothes!
• Educator price: $22/person
• Flat rate: $550
• Prices are subject to change. Please call Broadway Classroom for current rates.
Workshop pricing is based on a group of 25 or more. If less than 25, refer to the flat rate.
Explore Broadway’s historical significance as well as the training process of a Broadway actor. Students start with physical and vocal warm-ups, followed by interactive focus/listening exercises and theatre games. ...
This session is taught by Broadway performers from the show the group is seeing. Sheet music will be provided to the group, who will then work with a cast ...