After an extensive multi-million dollar renovation, The Algonquin Hotel Times Square, Autograph Collection® re-opened in 2012. More than a century of playing host to famous and influential guests The Algonquin Hotel has created a tradition of meticulous and prodigious service. Our newly renovated 156 guest rooms and 25 suites provide luxurious features and amenities including 37-inch flat-panel TVs, back-lit mirrors, iHome clock radio with an iPad docking station, and L'Occitane bath amenities. Whether planning an intimate weekend in a luxurious suite, visiting the sought-after Round Table Restaurant, or experiencing the convenient location near the theatre district and fashionable NYC shopping, The Algonquin Hotel Times Square is the ideal hotel for your theatre package.
The Algonquin Hotel
- Belasco (Hedwig and the Angry Inch)
- Stephen Sondheim (Beautiful - The Carole King Musical)
- Minskoff (The Lion King)
- Booth (The Glass Menagerie)
- Lyceum (The Realistic Joneses)
- Shubert (Matilda)
- 11 & under free of charge with one full paying adult.
- Free high-speed Internet
- 37" Flat Panel TV
- iPod Docking Station
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Pillow Top Mattress
- 350 Count Bed Linen
- In-Room Safe
- Complimentary Wi-fi Throughout Hotel
- Complimentary Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Round Table Restaurant
- Pet Friendly
- Complimentary Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
- Check in - 4 p.m.
- Check Out - noon