Experience Crowne Plaza Times Square conveniently located in the heart of New York's world-famous Times Square. During your stay with us, tour the city. We're centrally located in the middle of the Theater District and are near historic tourist attractions such as Carnegie Hall, Rockefeller Center, Lincoln Center, and Radio City Music Hall.
Crowne Plaza Times Square
- Eugene O’Neill (The Book of Mormon)
- Ambassador (Chicago)
- Walter Kerr (A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder)
- Longacre (You Can't Take It With You)
- Winter Garden (TBA)
- Ethel Barrymore (The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time)
- 17 & under free of charge with one full paying adult.
- Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage Program
- Individual Climate Control
- AM/FM radio alarm clock with CD
- Color TV with remote control
- High Speed Internet Access Available
- In-Room Video Games Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Business Center
- 29,000 Square Foot Fitness Center with Indoor Lap Pool
- Brasserie 1605 Restaurant (B,L,D)
- Smoking Rooms Available
- Check in - 3 p.m.
- Check Out - noon