W New York Times Square is an oasis of calm in the midst of the hustle and bustle of a revitalized Times Square. From the moment you step inside, you will be transported to a Zen-like environment. Quiet colors, calming textures and a dramatic glass-encased waterfall serve to soothe the senses. Water runs overhead, streaming down on open sides...enabling you to literally "walk on water " as you enter the elevator that whisks you to reception.
W New York Times Square - Exterior
- Ethel Barrymore (A Raisin in the Sun)
- Brooks Atkinson (After Midnight)
- Friedman Theatre (Outside Mullingar)
- Palace (Holler If Ya Hear Me)
- Lunt-Fontanne (Motown, The Musical)
- Longacre (Of Mice and Men)
- 17 & under free of charge with one full paying adult.
- W Signature Sleep Experience
- High Speed Internet Access Available
- Coffee Maker/Munchie Box/Mini Bar
- Plasma TV w DVD Player
- Floating Glass Desk
- Business Center
- Sweat Fitness Center
- Blue Fin Restaurant (B,L,D)
- Smoking Rooms Available
- Check in - 3 p.m.
- Check Out - noon