As one of the first "grand hotels" to combine luxurious elegance with a myriad of ammenities and services, The Waldorf Astoria has been world renowned for over a century. With a reputation for unparalleled hospitality and service, the Art Deco landmark beckons New Yorkers and visitors alike.
Park Avenue Lobby
- Cort (TBA)
- Palace (Annie)
- Lyceum (The Nance)
- Belasco (TBA)
- Winter Garden (Mamma Mia!)
- 17 & under free of charge w one full paying adult.
- Wireless Internet Access Available
- Flat Panel TV w Premium Cable
- Marble Bath
- In-Room Safe
- Mini Bar
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Peacock Alley Restaurant (B, L, Sunday Brunch, Bar & Lounge)
- Bull and Bear Steakhouse (D, Bar)
- Oscar’s American Brasserie (B, L (weekend only), Sunday Brunch)
- Smoking Rooms Available
- Check in - 3 p.m.
- Check Out - noon