Nederlander Theatre — New York, NY

Overview

The Nederlander Theatre opened in 1921 under the name The National Theatre. It was built by Walter C. Jordan and designed by architect William Neil Smith. In 1959, it was renamed the Billy Rose Theatre and briefly in 1979 as the Trafalgar Theatre.

In 1980 it was named after David T. Nederlander and is still owned by the Nederlander organization.

Other notes

Capacity1200