Richard Rodgers Theatre — New York, NY

Overview

The Richard Rodgers Theatre, originally Chanin’s 46th Street Theatre, was designed by Herbert J. Krapp and built in 1925 by Irwin Chanin.” It was sold to the Shuberts in 1931 and renamed the 46th Street Theatre.

 

In 1982, it was purchased and renovated by the Nederlander Organization. In 1990, the theater was renamed again after late composer Richard Rogers.

Other notes

Handicap AccessibleYesHearing AssistanceYesCapacity1380