Skip Navigation
 

Richard Rodgers Theatre

New York, NY
 
Richard Rodgers Theatre
226 West 46th Street
New York, NY 10036

Overview

The Richard Rodgers Theatre, originally Chanin’s 46th Street Theatre, was designed by Herbert J. Krapp and built in 1925 by Irwin Chanin.” It was sold to the Shuberts in 1931 and renamed the 46th Street Theatre.

 

In 1982, it was purchased and renovated by the Nederlander Organization. In 1990, the theater was renamed again after late composer Richard Rogers.

Handicap Accessible
Yes
Hearing Assistance
Yes
Capacity
1380

© 2017 BROADWAY.COM

1.800.BROADWAY