This theater opened in 1927 with the name Erlanger’s Theatre but was soon renamed St. James in 1932. Presently the theater is owned by the Jujamcyn Corporation.
Other notesHandicap AccessibleYesHearing AssistanceYesCapacity1530
- A wheelchair accessible restroom (unisex) is located on the main level. Additional restrooms are located on the upper and lower levels. Water fountains are located in the lower lounge and mezzanine. Pay phones are located in the lower lounge and rear mezz
- There are no steps into the theatre from the sidewalk.
- Air Conditioned
- Wheelchair Seating Available
- Assisted listening system available