Broadway.com’s exclusive video features offer fans behind-the-scenes visits with favorite stars, opening night coverage and much more. For the week of November 28 through December 4, Rob McClure’s Chaplin “Character Study” shot back to the top of the leader board alongside Corey Cott’s video blog, Matt Doyle’s new concert and more. Catch up with the week's most-watched videos below.
1. Character Study With Chaplin Star Rob McClure: In the number one spot, Rob McClure reflects on the process of transforming himself into the fascinating title character in Chaplin. If you haven’t seen this feature, click now, and see the show before it closes on January 6.
2. King of New York, Episode 8: Corey Cott and his Newsies castmates head to L.A. to appear on Dancing With the Stars and get a little punch-drunk at performing on four hours of sleep. How does Cott feel about his TV debut? “Pumped!”
3. On the Scene With Matt Doyle: Before joining The Book of Mormon, Matt Doyle debuted a concert evening at Rockwood Music Hall and gave Broadway.com a preview of his “intimate” original songs. It’s no wonder this video was a hit: Doyle sounds awesome!
4. Opening Night Coverage of A Christmas Story: For the second week in a row, our Christmas Story opening night video made the top five. This time around, skip directly to 2:57 and watch Zac Ballard respond to the question, “What do you want for Christmas?” Cutest. Moment. Ever.
5. My Space With Wicked’s Alli Mauzey: Step into Alli Mauzey’s snack corner and enjoy honey wheat pretzels and a banana! The Wicked star takes fans on a tour of her Gershwin Theatre dressing room, which features a Glinda doll, crocodile swizzle stick and more.