Hands on a Hardbody star Hunter Foster has been blowing up our Twitter feed all day with hilarious reasons to see his new musical. From a doctor’s recommendation to personal texts from Obama and the Almighty, it seems like everyone is talking about this heartwarming tuner (at least, according to Foster’s Twitter account). A little shameless self-promotion never hurt—plus, our Word of Mouth panelists have also given the musical their stamp of approval. Check out our top 10 list of why Foster really wants you to check out Hands on a Hardbody, then cruise over to the Brooks Atkinson Theatre to see what all the buzz is about!
10. @BarackObama loves @HardbodyMusical. He texted me this morning.
9. Doctors say going to see @HardbodyMusical can improve your life expectancy #liar
8. Here's some inside scoop: @HarveyFierstein to record truck noises for @HardbodyMusical.
7. Cast from @HardbodyMusical performs for Supreme Court today. They rule in favor of gay marriage! #skills
6. Liza Minnelli to ride in back of truck during performances of @HardbodyMusical, She promises lots of sparkles and jazz hands.
5. "Go see @HardbodyMusical or else" — GOD
4. Matilda has singing girls, @KinkyBootsBway has singing girls who are really boys but @HardbodyMusical has a singing truck #notreally
3. Wanna see a Sondheim show? Buy tix and come see @HardbodyMusical and I'll sing "Ladies Who Lunch" at the stage door. #really?
2. If you buy a ticket to @HardbodyMusical you can see Sutton Foster's brother. You are just 2 degrees away from seeing a two time Tony winner!
1. Okay, stop tweeting and go get your tix for @HardbodyMusical. You're just wasting the day away... #Pot #kettle #Black