In-depth interviews with stage stars have always been a Broadway.com specialty, as our editors go behind the scenes with the hottest shows and most popular performers. At year-end, we’re looking back at the most-clicked-upon stories of 2010, and it’s nice to report that all of our top five Q&As were with actors who have a deep sense of loyalty to the theater. Below are links to Broadway.com’s wide-ranging chats with stars we love as much as you do.
1. American Idiot's John Gallagher Jr. on Rocking with Green Day and Supporting His Glee Buds
2. Wicked's Mandy Gonzalez on Relocating from the Heights to Oz
3. Marin Mazzie on the Irresistible Pull of Next to Normal
4. Don't You Approve? Bernadette Peters on Lighting Up A Little Night Music
5. Finian's Rainbow Star Cheyenne Jackson on 30 Rock, His New CD and Hanging Out in His Underwear