Skip Navigation
 

Nederlander Theatre

New York, NY
 
Nederlander Theatre
208 W. 41st Street
New York, NY 10036

Overview

The Nederlander Theatre opened in 1921 under the name The National Theatre. It was built by Walter C. Jordan and designed by architect William Neil Smith. In 1959, it was renamed the Billy Rose Theatre and briefly in 1979 as the Trafalgar Theatre.

In 1980 it was named after David T. Nederlander and is still owned by the Nederlander organization.

Capacity
1200

© 2017 BROADWAY.COM

1.800.BROADWAY